CureZone   Log On   Join

pretty much sucks! by secondwind ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   5/10/2006 7:42:04 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,920
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=180141

I just have to say it... This is my first detox/cleanse, and I have had every odd symptom I have experienced in my LIFE in the span of the last 2 weeks. headaches, dizziness, numb feet, gut issues, abdominal pain, back pain, joint pain, muscle pain, visual auras....
It may be worth it, and it may be for a good cause, but I just have to say that it pretty much sucks at the same time. I feel like I am falling apart. Just when I start to feel a tad better, like today, something else hits me. (like today's migraine.) I haven't had a migraine in 4 years, until today.
I have been going by the letter of the law... herbs, backing off when my body tells me to, eating the right foods, drinking the right amount of water... and i feel like my body is going through the ringer.
Sorry about the rant, but I just feel horrible, frustrated, and am tired of feeling unwell!
Underneath it all, my body is feeling stronger, and I feel it was the right decision, but I am also finding that I am extremely sensitive to every herb, medication, and even diet change. I need to be much more cautious in the future with the modalities I choose!
Thanks for listening to me vent.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=180141