CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Hashimoto's Antibodies/Infections by happyfamily6 ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   4/19/2011 11:20:45 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   6,165
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1801164

So here is something I'm confused about. My sister sent me an article (not really a well-researched one) linking autoimmune disease with Candida infection. The idea was that if you have Candida in your body, then the immune system tries to attack it but can't do so easily since the Candida hides by morphing into a new life form. Therefore, the body goes into a state of autoimmunity, trying to attack Candida unsuccessfully. The article gets into Candida morphing into bacteria and viruses (L-forms theories), which just doesn't make sense with what I understand from biology. This info was given out in her MLM essential oil company (Do-Terra) which she is a distributor for. Be Young oils also has a protocol to eradicate Candida by ingesting various oil blends for a number of months.

What do you think of this theory? And if it were true, how would I know if Candida is an issue since I have no apparent infections? If we all have Candida in our body, then wouldn't we all have autoimmune diseases, if that theory is correct? And if Candida is normal in the body, and we just need to keep it in the benign yeast form with proper bacterial flora, then what's the point of using the oils for this reason to eradicate something that's not necessary to be eradicated?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

What a blessing this forum is! True is precious.

Thanks,
Diana

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1801164