CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: [EDIT] Re: Iodine and Cortisol by Insight ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   3/24/2011 2:20:55 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,708
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1788299

Man, that's terrible.

I don't know if I can eat sauerkraut, but I can't eat kefir at all anymore. Maybe all fermented foods are off the table for me for now.

Yeah, I live in southern California, in the desert, so it's pretty sunny and warm here. I try to get a good amount of sunlight, but I'm pretty sensitive to heat right now. I probably do have D deficiencies, but I'm in agreement with you about sunshine versus supplementing.

As far as insulin goes, I've been really concerned that insulinoma is my problem, but sometimes I think that's not the case. It weighs on my mind at times. I did still have issues on zero carb too though. What makes you think that your hypoglycemia isn't caused by insulinoma? I have definite liver and adrenal problems. Actually all my glands are messed up, even my prostate. So maybe it's not a pancreatic tumor, but according to the Dr. at the ER last month, insulinomas are very rare, but they happen in people who have problems with all their endocrine system, etc.

Maybe insulinoma lead to these liver and glandular problems? Maybe there is no insulinoma? What do you think?

And yes, I do know about the horrors of vitamin C. I took a vitamin C supplement late last year, I think it was, and I was struggling non-stop for several days trying to keep my blood Sugar up. It IS scary. After that I became pretty fearful of ALL supplements.

It does sound like our condition is the same. I also have many other issues too though. What else you dealing with?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.28 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1788299