CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Starting a parasite cleanse, need advice please :) by cuzjay420 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   3/6/2011 5:27:53 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,823
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1780295

I started cleansing about 3 months ago..

I started with raw garlic and ACV with honey, I had some serious die off symptoms, like ones you wouldnt believe.. I believe I gave the worms/eggs hell that were spread throughout my body, but these herbs didnt do enough for all of them in my intestines (hard to reach places)

So two months ago I bought Parasitin by Vaxa passed one or two long worms in my stool. But that was about it.. Now I am on Humaworm and it hasnt been no miracle supplement I can tell you that but everybody tells me to be patient, maybe I buy extra strength next time, or maybe I start buying worm meds from shady online pharms :( have no other choice..

If you had a bad parasite problem like me you would def know it, it just hit me one day like a train.. had diaherra for over a month and a half... eyes were sensitive to light etc.. I was really bad condition, but docs just said I had bad virus, until few months ago I agreed with them until I pulled little worm out nose and have one in my right eye and passed a few in my stool..

Enough about me though I personally think you have a yeast problem, just my opinion..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1780295