CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Where do you go to get a colonic? by UserX ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   3/20/2006 8:54:34 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,050
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=177332

I never felt comforable on a colema board but many do so another thing you can do which is even more reasonable is get a 5 gallon bucket from home depot or any hardwarde store, ($5) santize it. then just buy the colonic tubing from any online place that sells colonic stuff. ($30-50) buy a stainless steel tip.($30-50) lay flat in your bathtub with the water running lightly so it flushes it down while you go....you'll also need 2 pitchers of water for when you're done to flush it down. vaseline to put it in or some olive oil. and wala, cheap and easy. but sanitize! I use clorox spray to do this. I asked my father if it was safe for the pipes (he's a plumber) and he said that feces does break down, you can flush it down with a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar if you like. Get up and take your shower!! wala, you're done! fill it with whatever you decide...........coffee, herbs......

be very careful not to have any back up go into the tubing.....keep your clip at the bottom and keep an eye on it and it it starts to back up clip it so it goes out......do your research, either on this site or others.........

do a search to find the least expensive tubing,etc.

I would recommend putting a good filter on the shower that you are planning to use to fill up your bucket, etc. or you will have to lug it back and forth from the kitchen unless you get purified water in the gallons and fill it up that way?? but a good quality filter is much easier.

just read up on it, do your searches and you can do it repeatedly for less than the cost of 1 colonic from a practitioner! If you contaminate your tubing you should replace it!!

so for the price of one colonic you can do them for the rest of your life!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=177332