Re: Is the Liver Cleanse Bullsh*t? by #111992 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum
Date: 2/16/2011 11:18:35 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
The following excerpt from Andreas Moritz ' book has been posted several times already, it may sound convincing although it cannot claim to settle the issue conclusively or scientifically:
"Q. I read on the Internet that the stones people passed during the Liver Cleanses are just hardened lumps of olive oil. Is there any truth to this?
A. There is an effort on behalf of certain well-known herbalists, doctors and establishments to discredit the beneficial effects of the liver cleanse by stating that these Gallstones are actually "soap stones" made of olive oil or are caused by the liver in response to the sudden ingestion of large quantities of olive oil. These individuals have their own reasons for doing this, which is not for me to elaborate on. They have obviously never done a liver cleanse themselves, otherwise they would realize what these stones are made of, and what happens to their body when they release them.
1. Olive oil does not assume the putrid smell that emanates from most released gallstones. The smell is unlike that produced by fecal matter.
2. Olive oil cannot congeal into such relatively hard structures, even if it were chemically altered and manipulated in a laboratory. This is even more impossible, given the short time frame the olive oil has to travel through the GI tract and the total unavailability of any thickening agents.
3. Analysis of released Gallstones reveals that the majority contain all the basic ingredients that make up bile fluid. Organic matter may also be present. Many of these stones consist of layers and layers of old, dark green bile, something that doesn’t happen overnight. The rest of the stones are the typical calcified Gallstones found in the gallbladder. The dark-red or black bilirrubin stones some people pass during their cleanses certainly cannot pass as olive oil "soap stones".
4. The olive oil mixture does not even pass through the liver, as it would if it were combined with food. Therefore, during the Liver Flush the liver does nothing but release gallstones and bile. Neither the liver nor the small intestines can act as a soap stone factory.
5. Once the liver and gallbladder are completely clean, no more gallstones are released after ingesting the oil/citrus mixture. If these stones were indeed made from olive oil, they would also occur during a liver cleanse done after all liver bile ducts are open. However, this is not the case.
6. Due to intolerance to olive oil, some people have used, for example, clear-colored macadamia nut oil during their flushes and produced just the same green-colored stones. The same stones can be found in the bile ducts of dissected livers.
7. If stones were just blobs of olive oil, why do so many people get cured from chronic illnesses such as Asthma, Allergies, Cancer, Heart disease, diabetes, even paralysis after passing numerous ”soap stones” during liver cleanses?
8. Many people have released stones of different colors: Black, Red, green, white, yellow, and tan. Olive oil doesn’t have coloring agents in it to produce differently colored stones.
9. While always taking the same amount of olive oil during each cleanse you will never produce the same number of stones. Sometimes, you will pass as few as 20 stones during one cleanse, but other times there may be as many as 1,000.
10. People who have sent their stones in for analyzes, received reports that almost all stones are made from cholesterol and salts, identical constituents of the cholesterol stones found in removed gallbladders. Some very small number of blobs consisted of organic matter of unknown origin.
11. Quite a few individuals, including myself, have sometimes passed green cholesterol stones on the evening of the flush, even before taking the olive oil mixture. Others, who had already done several Liver Cleanses have reported stones coming out during the apple juice phase. The stones that come out on their own have no different shape, color and smell than the ones released during the actual cleanses.
12. It is conventional medicine, and not the author, that proved the presence of cholesterol stones in the bile ducts of the liver. The medical term for these stones is "Intrahepatic stones", or "Biliary stones." These green stones, made of cholesterol and some bile constituents, are, in fact, oily and disintegrate when exposed to warmer temperatures and oxygen. Cholesterol itself consists of about 96% water. These cholesterol stones are quickly broken down by destructive bacteria when released into the environment. This does not occur, however, while they are trapped in the bile ducts of the liver.
13. Plenty of photographs taken of dissected livers are in the medical archives of university clinics that show the presence of these stones in the bile ducts of the liver.
14. It is a medically proven fact that millions of people regularly pass green sludge consisting of sometimes dozens of green cholesterol stones in response to eating a very fatty meal. These stones are not composed of the oils and fats that were ingested. They are forced out of the liver and gallbladder along with the expelled bile. Unfortunately, unlike during liver cleansing, some of the stones get caught in the common bile duct or even the in the pancreatic duct. There is no difference between the stones that are released involuntarily and those passed voluntarily during a liver cleanse."
"The liver cleanse is not the result of a placebo effect. The calcified stones released by the gallbladder, usually after 5-8 liver flushes, are identical to those found in dissected gallbladders. They don't disintegrate and remain stone hard. Only semi-calcified stones may shrink in time; yet the calcified shell remains intact.
I personally suffered over 40 gallbladder attacks during a period of more than ten years, and my gallbladder was packed with stones, causing a painful, short spinal scoliosis. Since my first liver cleanse, I never suffered another attack. The scoliosis, among other health problems, vanished after my 12th cleanse. After that, none of my yearly cleanses has produced any stones, although I used exactly the same procedure. My gallbladder is completely clean and efficient now.
There are thousands of people from all over the world who have saved their gallbladders through liver cleansing. Others have fully regained their health and even saved their own lives by doing this cleanse. Those who intentionally promote or spread the strange and unsubstantiated claim that Liver Cleansing produces olive soap stones rob their compatriots and themselves of the opportunity to take care of their own health. This is something they will have to live with."
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1770803