CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I can't fight this anymore .Please help by #116323 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   2/11/2011 6:52:12 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   7,086
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1768229

Hey I'm very sorry you are feeling so down. Hang in there. I also isolate myself alot and I use to feel down alot but I know that's no way to live consistently so I try my best to think positive and even though I have a bad bo I mean bad like I smell like urine all the time and it comes through my pores it is embarassing but I know life could always be worse; what I do when I feel very down about this bo is count the Blessings that I do have in my life instead of dwell on this bo. Also don't say that about yourself you are somebody that's why you are here God put you on this earth for a reason so never say that about yourself. I use to say I feel like a thing when I go out because some people can be so rude and I use to cry alot about it but then I thought to myself one day forget what those poeple think I was born for a reason and I'm not gonna let anyone make me feel less of a person I know I'm somebody in God's eyes and God's opinion is the only one that really matters because he is the one who helps me through all my issues including this one I still have a bo but he has helped me become a emotionally stronger person. Like you said you are pretty and smart those are both Blessings to be thankful for.I also have the same exact issue with my belly like after I eat or drink a soda my belly gets very bloated and I also look like I'm pregnanat ugh I hate it so much and sometimes it stays like that for a long time it is so uncomfortable so I'm trying to find a solution for that. What kind of bo do you have if you don't mind me asking? Please hang in there and know that all of us on here are going through the same thing it is a everyday battle for me but at the end of the day I'm just thankful to be alive and have my family and friends. I will pray for you and I hope you have a Blessed weekend:)

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1768229