CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: whats wrong with me :s by 00733 ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   1/24/2011 9:36:22 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,068
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1758038

hi there, thanks for asking...

fortunately they are over the worst of the bleeding, cracking, itchy, peeling, swelling, white lips when wet etc and although discoloured, patchyness of subtle differences in colour, and very dry things are looking back on track and approaching normalacy again..

the challenge for me now is not to fall back into complacency at the first signs of recovery..and revert back to any unheallthy choices and habits, but to keep the diet and treat my colon and liver with lots of care and maintain emotional centerdness and balance..

managing stress levels to an absolute minimum has been absolutely fab, the main source of which was resolved when first setting foot in india leaving a toxic situation behind and to learn meditation.... finding more frequent fun ways, to treat myself and find joy and relaxation even in the simplest of ways, is also on my prescription pad. But needs daily practice, like meditation too.

to date -ideally i'm trying to achieve and sustain that alkaline oxygentaed nutrient internal terraine free of toxins and toxic emotions, and happy healthy functioning organs!....it's going to take a while, require more commitment to be able to safely say i'm on the other side of the threshold of good health..but feels much improved from where i was standing before and since the healthy changes..hows your progress and what has helped you the most?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1758038