CureZone   Log On   Join

biopsy, strongloiydes, please read. Please help. by strong22 ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   1/23/2011 7:33:44 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,201

I definately have some sort of filaria or disseminated nematode. My doc, nurse, husband can see them. I have a large growth (under my skin) that changes as I continue on the ivermectin albenza protocol. My doc who (is not versed in tissue testing). I want to know what is part of the growth. I have also just had a full hystorectomy and the slides are available. I was wondering if there was some type of test they could run on the pathology slides to see if it was strongyloides that inflamed the uterus. Can they test tissue for DNA of the parasite? for some by product? The growth under my leg, does not show up on any scan and I have heard that they can bunch up especially around joints, groin, armpits etc. If she is willing I am game, but I am not sure what lab or what test. I have been to the so called "best" parasitologist and although there was linear uticaria, itching massive physical evidence by photograph and elevated eosonphilia, coughing, abdominal pain and and nausea, he said the test was negative, bye bye. This is a heavy infection for three years. I have just put the pieces together, now trying to learn all I can.

Thank you for any ideas.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by