CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: How to chose the best oral chelation protocol ?? by dvjorge ..... Candida & Dysbiosis Forum

Date:   1/5/2011 8:42:32 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,707
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1748039

Etienne,
I think I can be more toxic with lead than mercury, or both. I remember I played with mercury ( from broken thermometers) when was a child. I was a body shop technician many years ( sanding and painting auto paints ) Later on, I worked as an outside plant technician in a phone company 10 years.(many lead cables at that time ) Later, I was an electrician and had contact with many broken flourescent lamps (mercury) and had the first mercury filling when I was around 40. I have had only two silver filling in my life. Now, I don't have any. So, I don't know what to think. What I know for sure is my health went down around 2007 when I had to have several dental works because they need to replace the same filling several times.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.19 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1748039