CureZone   Log On   Join

Please, please help - Olive oil digestion question by #30588 ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   1/24/2006 10:55:46 PM ( 16 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,283
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=174146

I completed my Liver Flush last night. I did everything according to instructions. This morning I took my Epsom Salts at 6:00 a.m., another dose of the olive oil mixture at 8:00 a.m. and laid down until 9:00 a.m. Then I went to work, took some more Epsom Salts at 10:00 a.m. and did the salt water flush at 12:00 p.m. I went to the ladies room many times and the first few times I had approx. 30 to 40 mini stones in yellow liquid each time, which slowly tapered off, until only one or two little stones were expelled each time. I am still feeling very sick, so I tried to do another salt water flush when I got home from work thinking there were more stones inside me that were making me feel ill. When I got about two cups of the salt water down, I felt an uncontrollable urge to vomit. I did and up came a ton of the olive oil mixture. Is this normal? What did I do wrong, and why didn't my body digest the olive oil mixture? Is it still in my stomach? What should I do to help digest it? I am scared about this, can anyone give me advice?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.16 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=174146