CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Please help me! by #25098 ..... Child Sexual Abuse Survivors Support

Date:   11/23/2010 8:56:41 PM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   171,839

If you are a fourteen year-old boy, get to a social worker, without giving your name...and ask for the laws governing this type of case.

You could go to someone in your school, but those folks are often sworn to turn you over to other people in the system...your privacy will not be respected.

If you are NOT a fourteen year-old boy...shame on you for posting here.

It is entirely too easy for people not up to any good to post anything to stir up interest and outrage.

Here, I wonder at the 'tone' of your writing. Fourteen? I don't know.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by