CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: What conditions will Oleander help? by quarrymaster ..... Oleander Support Forum

Date:   11/15/2010 3:34:28 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,867
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1724490

Hi Angelo , Sorry about the symptoms and pain issues , but I can throw in my 2cents on the Lyme, I had Lyme and did two boughts with anti-bodies under Doctor care , but lasting relief came when I started doing the Rife/Zapping ( I purchased a frequency generator and a function counter off of Ebay and started zapping with the CAFL freq's , started with about 19volts , which I don't recommend in your condition = I was tough and wanted it done NOW = could feel things move and in a week or so had pain and stiffness reduced , then dropped to about 13v and continued for about 6 mos , at about 2 to 3 hrs a nite , every other nite ) I spent about $500.00 for both units , but I would suggest you look into zapping ( a good zapper can be had for $30 to 100.00 and try Pau D'Arco and the Oleander , I might also suggest the Wormwood , walnut parasitic cleanse , anything to help kill or cripple the spirochettes......just my thoughts....
Wish you LUCK......Rick

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1724490