CureZone   Log On   Join

Parazapper CC1 report Rife freq mode four by NikGreat ..... Zapper Support Forum

Date:   11/12/2010 3:07:41 PM ( 8years ago)
Hits:   3897

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

I think somewhere awhile ago Parazapper wanted our feedback on the Rife freq
Well I have been zapping with mode four of these freq
And have seen the most effects through this freq

I started off doing more than 20' each cycle straight and had a pretty bad panic attack awhile ago

I did say that I will do these freq again but with the 7 min 20 off as recommended

So I did it this week

Did not get a panic attack but felt a bit nervous after as well as a bit nauseous
Next day my feces were very pale mind you I am zapping for my prostate so the red paddle goes down there and I hold the green paddle in my hand

I zapped again this week a second time same way
Again a bit nervous and less naseous
Next day my feces even more pale

I haven't seen my feces this pale since I have taken some very powerful Antibiotics and for a long time for my prostate

So these Rife freq seem very powerful

I am excersizing and have not seen a drop in my performance but a bit of a increase
So I am assuming that the zapper is NOT doing any damage to red or white blood cells

As far as my prostate is concerned I have not seen any noticeable change buy i wasn't having and pathological symptoms as of late anyway
I need to monitor this more closely because doctors dont even know what causes chronic prostitasis and if it is bacteria related

I have noticed that I have felt a bit of an increase of liveliness in me approx 24 hours after the zap
This also I need to monitor closely
I kinda feel a bit more awake and neurons firing a bit quicker but I have been feeling a bit more anxious as well

I will zap again when my feces have returned to normal color as I don't think that it is healthy to keep zapping if my bodys flora is not balanced

I am eating yogurt as I normally do every morning (I am Greek so I do this normally anyway)
And I am taking probiotics as well

I will report more later on other observations

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by