CureZone   Log On   Join

Telman's 15th flush - getting there by telman ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/16/2005 3:24:12 AM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,096
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=170220

15th Flush

I don’t know whether you all are still interested in discussing flushing as so much time in this forum seams to be taken up with off topic post and “sceptical” questions. This forum was so friendly and warm when I joined it in June and I received so much encouragement.

Following two weeks rest my fifteenth Liver Flush was carried out on 15th/16th November 2005 using a standard Hulda Clark protocol. I also drank a litre of fresh apple juice a day for three days leading up to the flush. I felt a very acute pain on the right side after drinking the olive oil and lemon juice potion after which I had a reasonably good night sleep until 03.30 am when I awoke with a little nausea and acid indigestion. While thinking about taking something to settle it down I went back of to sleep so it wasn’t that bad. I did not expel anything significant by the end of the flush except for a couple of 5mm sized green cholesterol stones and about half a tablespoon of chaff. I shall increase the interval to the next flush to 4 weeks.

Fondest regards to the old guard.

Telman

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=170220