CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: It's been a long time by #116323 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/2/2010 8:36:53 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,965
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1700486

I don't know where to start but I can tell you you brought tears to my eyes when I read what you posted. I know how you feel everyday it is a battle mentally to keep sane people laughing at me, making rude comments, running away from me, covering their noses, coughing and sometimes my bo is so bad that it seems people have a hard time breathing around me and it is so embarassing but I have gotten use to it. My bo smells strongly like urine. I am a 29 year old female. I know it is very hard to live like this everyday but God has helped me become strong emotinally and I may have a bad bo but I know life could be much worse be thankful for the Blessings in your life that you do have. Just because some people don't have a bo does not mean they are happy they may have problems worse then a bo. You should never give up on yourself God made you and there is a reason you are here and ending your life will only I hate to say this but it is the truth it will place you in a horrible place there's Heaven and you know what the other one is Hell; they are both very real places and I don't want you to end up in a bad place. I obviously don't know exactly what takes place after death but I do know suicide never helps. I am Christian and I am always praying to God to give me comfort when I feel overwhelmed with problems like this horrible bo I have and he always comes through for me and he will for you just call upon God right now and tell him God I need your help I can't deal with this bo by myself and believe me he loves you and cares for you. Please don't make this horrible decision believe me you will regret it. Believe me I'm also surprised if I make it home without hearing a negative comment but 95% of the time I hear rude comments. You were born for a reason and if you give up now you will never find out the reason for you coming into this world. Do you have any family? Those people that mean something to you like your family are gonna hurt alot if you do this do you what them to hurt emotionally. I know you are hurting alot too emotionally but if you do this you are gonna hurt yourself more and everyone that knew you and I know you don't want that. You got to love yourself. I lost my mom about 6 years ago and I can tell you the emotional pain words can't even describe it was horrible I felt sick to my stomach and could not stop crying and I felt like I lost a part of me. your family will hurt the same. I don't know you but I want you to know I do care about your situation. I will send you a message please read it. I am here if you need someone to talk to. PLEASE PLEASE don't do this I'm begging you I want you to live your whole life don't let idiots get to you they are just ignorant when it comes to bo because they have never been in our shoes or sometimes honestly people who are very rude about bo are miserable and bitter about their own lives that they have to pick on someone else to feel better about themselves. When people are rude to me I keep smiling and act like I don't even notice them they are not worth my time. I will not let them ruin my day and I just thank God for the Blessings I do have. When this bo first started yes it was very hard I would come home everyday soaking my pillow with tears feeling like life was so unfair but God has given me comfort and has shown me that life could always be way worse. I'm going to be praying for you everyday. Take care and talk to God because he loves you and cares about your situation. God Bless you.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1700486