CureZone   Log On   Join

Do I have adrenal fatigue? by nekoboy ..... Adrenal Fatigue Forum

Date:   8/24/2010 4:31:00 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,424
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1676537

Does this look like adrenal fatigue, or what else is it if it's not?

Basically I wake up in the morning feeling already without energy. My limbs hurt. Eventually as the day progresses, I slowly get a little more energy, but not much more. At around 4-5 PM, I get the irresistible desire to take a nap. If I do take a nap, I wake up later with my muscles, especially my arms, feeling weaker than before, and my heart going crazy with palpitations for a few seconds. I'm going to feel even more shite after the nap than if I hadn't taken it.

I think I have the most energy during the night. I often think it would be nice to sleep in a coffin during the day and live at night.

Sometimes if I get up fast, I feel light-headed as if I'm going to faint, and have to fall on my knees for a few seconds to get my poise back. Just walking or staying up can be incredibly difficult.

Sometimes I feel some sort of a pain coming from the back of my throat. Not sure what that is.

I wouldn't say I feel energetic during physical exercise, but I somehow feel more tired when doing daily tasks than I am when doing more intensive exercise.

Psychologically, I went through a lot of stuff during highschool. I got rejected and picked on by the other kids, and found the school work utterly boring. For me everyday was like going to a battle field. I woke up everyday with a pang of anxiety, classes were stressful, lunch was sad because I ate alone. I don't know if that past trauma has something to do with this.

My diet is pretty much perfect, although very unexciting. No caffeine, no refined sugar, no salt, no processed or already prepared food, no non-organic meat, no refined flours, yadayada. I take algae, iodine, vitamin D, multivitamin supplements and some other things I forget. An example of a day would be a few fruits for breakfast, a homemade pizza for lunch (breakdown would be: organic rye, wheat and buckwheat flours, baking powder, tomatoes which I boiled and reduced, and white button mushrooms) and for diner some lentils, and sometimes a piece of fish. If I'm feeling more energetic, I also make myself some lentils for lunch. I've been eating like that for about 3 years. I sort of feel like a rabbit, scratch that rabbits have more energy than me.

I've been feeling shite like this for quite some time, I guess about 5 years of things slowly becoming worse.

The ironic thing is that I felt much more energetic when I ate hamburgers, fries, sweets, processed food and all these bad things.

There's another thing I don't understand. The last time I felt energetic was when I went to a trip in Italy exactly 2 years ago. I just ate the pasta and the food offered with the hotel, didn't drink much water. I walked a lot, I'm guessing about 10 hours a day, and it was sunny everyday the entire time I was there. It was also very fun and interesting. Well I was really energetic during that week, especially towards the end. My appetite was smaller, you could present me with a big plate of food I would have normally eaten back home, I would eat some of it but before long I would be full. At night I didn't even want to go to sleep because I had so much energy left I could have just gone walking around for a few hours more.

I've been trying to figure out what made me so full of energy during that week but I don't understand. It basically was just walking, sunshine, and interesting things. First off I don't understand how sunshine could do anything since I already take vitamin D supplements, and took some back then too. And walking is just walking. As for interesting, I utterly hate what I'm currently studying but I have no choice for the next 1-2 years.

Now it's getting to the point where I just feel depressed. I wake up and it's like; why can't I just stay asleep? Both my mind and my body are just fried, I guess.

How do I fix this?

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.08 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1676537