CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: update by Intothewild ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   7/26/2010 11:08:45 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   10,451
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1659735

Oh btw after reading on another site about a man who had been cured the same type of way i thought i would post it here, i found this information on gettingbetter and the actual statement is on poopreport.

==================================================

"ANAL ODOUR - PROBLEM SOLVED !!

After months of bad anal odour with no real explanation i have finally discovered a simple and effective solution.

While i did have a fissure, this was not the cause of the odour as most on this site would have you believe. It is a result of bad bacteria in the intestines and rectum region.

Go to your pharmacist and purchase acidophilus capsules. A good pharmacy would have these stocked in a refrigerator so that the 10 billion good bacteria stored in each capsule remain alive. There are many different brands. You can buy about 30 capsules for $15. Acidophilus help promote good bacteria in your digestive system, reduce bloating and eliminate bad smell.

Another solution is to use Betadine Antiseptic cream which is readily available in any pharmacy or on the internet. This is an Iodine based cream that kills bacteria and fungi. Insert a small amount in your anus twice a day as needed. Do not use this consistantly over the long term as it does have its side effects.

I have been using both these products simultaneously for a week now and my months of bad anal odour have gone. I dont know if it is the Betadine or the Acidophilus that has solved my problem. But the main thing is that the smell has gone and i can go back to leading a normal life.

I have been reading this forum for months and most the things said on here are not helpful. I really feel for you guys but for those who suffer the problem i had, i am confident that this will end your embarrassment.

Good Luck"

Posted 12/19/2007

====================================================

I think after im finished with my NIZORAL CREAM i might wait a week and then purchase some of this stuff and use it for around a week just to try and make sure.

Oh i also have been culturelle probiotics(lactobacillus 10 Billion CFUS) for the last month as part of another pointless regime and have continued to take them and will continue to take them for the near future.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.22 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1659735