CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Leaky Mitral Valve by Hveragerthi ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   6/29/2010 5:42:06 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,697
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1644814

I was wondering if there would be any suggestions you can give for my uncles Leaky Mitral Valve in his heart from a childhood fever. He is 55 now and they are telling him to elevate his HDL colesterol and if it gets any worse the will have to operate,

There is nothing that can really be done about the valve damage, but he can compensate for the damage. This is generally done with cardiac glycosides. Most are pretty dangerous to use but lily of the valley or my favorite Cactus grandiflorus (night blooming cereus) will work. Or coleus forskohlii can be used. Forskohlii functions just like cardiac glycosides but does not contain the glycosides. It should be taken with nettle leaf or watercress to prolong the effects. What these do is to slow the heart rate while strengthening the contractions. They will also lower the blood pressure.  

Magnesium malate and silica will help strengthen the heart and blood vessels, while reducing plaque build up.

Lecithin granules can be used to lower cholesterol and remove arterial plaque.

And fish oils will help thin the blood and keep down inflammation that leads to heart disease.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1644814