CureZone   Log On   Join

Telman's 5th flush by Telman ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   7/5/2005 2:45:10 PM ( 15 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,001
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=163895

5TH Flush

It has been 2 weeks since my last flush and over that period I have started to see some important changes in my body. I no longer have any floaters and all my bowel movements are dark brown/green. I can seem to eat a greater selection of foods without bloating or indigestion, particularly, mixing carbohydrates with meat. I still get a little discomfort in my Gall Bladder region but this is fading and I look forward to some days when I will not notice it at all.

I still get very hungry for refined foods like biscuits and chocolate which is a struggle to control and I had put on about 5lbs in weight even though my diet hasn’t changed.

It’s the 4th July and I am undertaking a fairly standard Hulda Clark flush. This time I found the olive oil and lemon juice a bit of a struggle to drink and I had a very restless night. In the morning I awoke at 6.30am and had my Epson salts at 7.00am and 9.00am. I could still taste the olive in my mouth for most of the morning and felt nauseous.

I had my first bowel movement (BM) at 9.00am which showed up a 1cm green stone and 4 lentil-sized green stones. The second BM at 11.00am, which was mostly “butt pee” included a 2cm stone made up of small stones that where compressed together into a solid albeit soft lump. Nothing much then until 5.00pm when I got a little gravel.

Stone count as follows:

1 stone greater than 2cm compressed gravel
2 green stone greater than 1cm
6 stones pea sized green stones
Tablespoon of gravel

Well I guess that I am about done now and I know the FAQ recommend that I need 3 clear flushes in a row but I am a bit tired with flushing and I don’t want to build up an ad version to the procedure. I going to have a bit of a holiday and start again in October with a parasite cleanse and then do the Liver Flushes to make sure.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.14 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=163895