CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: I got to the root of the problem by LPN12345 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   6/6/2010 6:41:17 AM ( 10 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,318
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1633738

First of all Mary thank you for your welcome. I tried the betaine tablets  they worked for a while and even the apple cider vinegar but after awhile they both  had me smelling really funny like a smokey smell so I stopped them. I'm still taking the Nullo and the zinc together,(because the Nullo  hs copper chlorophyllin and should be taken with zinc because of the copper) I take 1-2 probiotics  pills a day, I sometimes take the enzymes, but I use charcoal maybe 3xs a week at night before going to bed. I also take the vitamin B2 and folic acid. (they suggested that for TMAU which I'm still not sure that I have) The nullo and zinc helps  with underarm odors and foot odors.

I want you to know that we in this forum know that you are not crazy.nor are you hallucinating. I'm sorry to hear that you are going thru that unnecessary hell with them (The docs)thinking you are. Everyone pretty much know that this thing makes people depressed.

I have chemical imbalance in my hormones (because of thyroid issues)but I know that Sam-E is good for depression and the liver. I take L-methionine (which is the ingredient in Sam-E) it helps with depression, and it brings a balance to chemical imbalances in the brain. It is not expensive but anyone who takes it may want to take it with B12(the sublinguals that melt under the tongue) Apparently prozac dosen't do it all. But Sam-E can be taken with other meds and not do harm. We are all pulling for you in this forum Mary,God bless!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1633738