CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Tests? by Charly ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   3/13/2010 9:45:29 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,890
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1589375

Thanks for the warning about pap smears.

I wish I could do an MRI - I've gone and had the gown on twice... closed and open MRI's - I had a panic attack just considering it! There is no way I can do one. I've had two CT scans and both showed everything was normal. I've always been claustrophobic.

I went to a chiropractor yesterday and he took x-rays. He said that my back and neck could be causing my problems (I've had three whip-lashes in my life) I'll see if going to him helps. He said that he has had other patients that had whip-lash and were as bad as I am and they had improvement. I do have constant pain in my upper back and neck... I thought it was from stress and have had it so long I didn't even consider it pain.

Massage really helps and makes me feel a little better for a few days. I plan on doing this more often. At least monthly.

I've started back with EPFX (Electro Physiological Feedback Xrroid) I've decided to go every two weeks for awhile to see if it helps. The machine went to the RIFE program automatically... among other things. The woman that operates the machine said my adrenal glands are shot... Same thing you said about my nose running.

I really appreciate your input and advise. Thank you for being here. I read your forum every day... the only one I go to on CZ these days. The only forum I trust.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.01 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1589375