CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Niacin weirdness by jazzbones ..... Iodine Supplementation Support by VWT Team

Date:   2/24/2010 5:50:02 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,275
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1579371

I'm confused-

I read in the Breast Cancer choices info that niacin is recommended as a "companion nutrient" to help offset the bromide detox symptoms- at a dose of 500 mg 2x/day. But Wombat what you write makes this sound very high. Any thoughts on where they would get that number?

I started taking first the B2 that they recommend (100 mg, 2x tho they recommend 3) and then layered in the B3 a few days ago. Have been having upset tummy and bloating increasing past couple of days,and have just started to wonder if it could be the result of so much B vitamin. (?) Now I'm even more suspicious.

BTW, I couldn't deal with the bloat from the salt loading, so have been using magnesium chloride instead. Got it in a liquid form from vitacost. My body likes it, and not so much trouble with bloat.

Also am cutting up my Iodine tablets.... so far, I am tolerating one-sixth of a tablet, per week. A half tab nearly sent me off the deep end, but this only gives me one day of the depressive fatigue, then it gradually eases. I've stuck with it bc there is also some kind of indescribable sweetness and sense of reconnection to myself that comes after the nasty day. I read in a recent link that darkroom chemicals are a source of bromide... and I did indeed spend a lot of time with those chemicals years ago, wearing no gloves! Ugh.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1579371