CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: sore bones by nbjasmine ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   2/22/2010 4:40:06 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   4,101
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1577674

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

hi rainy,

well, day 7 is just about to dawn for me. i have been fine all weekend since my crisis on friday. however, i haven't slept tonight. this also happened to me on my previous fast- a night or two of complete alertness where i didn't even go to bed because i knew it would be useless to try to sleep in such an alert state. thankfully it didn't happen often, and i don't expect it to this time either.

what i do notice is a heightened emotional state. i am jumping from mood to mood and i don't trust my emotions right now. i hope this will also pass. i also hope by not sleeping tonight my moods will regulate. a psychiatrist i know actually told me that going without sleep for a night, then sleeping well the next is one of the natural ways to reset moods (that don't require medication- i hope no one goes off needed meds because of my anecdote).

curiously, my tongue isn't as white this fast, but my mouth does taste awful. my sense of smell is comparable to a bloodhound's now! the lightheadedness is there if i forget myself and change position too quickly. as i said the other day, all the familiar fasting effects.

well, good morning! have a great day all.

jasmine

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1577674