CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: how do i deal with this narcassistic/sociopath? by #125342 ..... Narcissism/Sociopathy Survivors Forum

Date:   2/21/2010 8:05:24 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,779
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1576975

Hello Bluerose,
thanks for your response..and your suggestion is sadly sinking in as a strong consideration... two seasons ago a couple of females requested changing their plot for "similiar reasons" but nowhere near as severe and he was subsequently given their plot!

I don't think the new manager could have been fully aware of this guys mindset then..although possibly aware of it now and what astonishes me is that others don't see it or turn the otherway..incredible..

I don't know what i find more frightenening him or the lack of collective support when up against individuals who are blatantly arseholes as this is what perpetuates their rubbish behaviour!! It really bothers me! By doing nothing you are collaberating with the bully and I've come to realize not to step where angels fear to tread for sound reasons...without support of community cohesiveness..you are a target on your own..Getting a plot elsewhere seems to be the wisest option untill society pulls together when it comes to people like this.
thankyou Bluerose..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1576975