CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: wendel and #122453 look at my pictures and cure for exfoliaton by calmvoice ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   1/10/2010 2:11:33 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   945
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1552579

His lips didn't look healthy at all they still had keratin on them as well as inflammation but perhaps the damaged area had healed a bit. He looked far from healed from this condition. I do think he has EC or whatever you want to call it because he has the classic symptoms which are a missing epidermis that produces dead skin then peels or sheds off eventually, repeating continously. But his condition may have improved, from what I remember he was using efficort and bariederm as well as an antibacterial cream which he never mentioned. Efficort is a steriod so I believe he discontinued the use of this. I don't know why I stated he was self-centered I meant to say that he was being mean to people he should be nice to because these are the only people that can understand what your going through. Everyone else just says its not a big deal and that I'm making a big fuss over nothing but If they had the condition then they would understand.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1552579