CureZone   Log On   Join

Are there parasites that cause a dog to itch a lot? by bagsy ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   12/9/2009 12:53:19 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,469
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1537067

My dog Haley has terrible itching issues. The first time I noticed it occurring was the first time I gave her Humaworm. RG recommended taking a little time off and then giving her another round of it. I adopted her in June 2006, but I'm not sure when I started her on Humaworm. It was either fall of 2006 or fall of 2007.

The next time I noticed her itching was when I was putting colloidal silver in her water.

Then last summer/fall she was itching badly for a long time. I changed foods, supplements, detergents, cleaners, and anything I could think of that might have been triggering it. Then one day I didn't use the shower spray I had been using and sprayed a water/Miracle II mixture on the shower. She immediately stopped scratching. I assumed it must have been an allergy in one of the oils used in the Method brand shower spray.

Now she's pretty much been itching since June. There are times when it isn't so bad and times when it is unbearable. I guess I'm trying to find a solution when it could very easily be allergies. She does have inhalant/nasal allergies -- runny nose, watery eyes, and mucous in her throat at times.

I've been giving her antihistamines, which help with the inhalant/nasal allergies but don't really do anything for the itching. I thought maybe it was fleas, but during this entire time, I found 2 on her early in the summer and no more. They are never there when using a flea comb, bathing, looking through her fur, checking her belly and other areas.

Is there a specific parasite that might possibly be causing the skin itching? I am only thinking that maybe because she itched when using the humaworm in the beginning and when using colloidal silver.

I'm going to start her back on humaworm tonight and will see what happens. It was probably the end of the summer when she last had it. I guess I keep hoping I will come up with some type of miracle to help her with her misery (and mine -- it does become annoying after a while).

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1537067