CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: MMS for mouthwash for bleeding gums by Stephan2 ..... Miracle Mineral Solution MMS Forum

Date:   11/17/2009 9:46:53 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   13,032
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1525592

Dear Slavek,

500 ppm Colloidal Silver might help. Here is my story: a couple of years ago I had my teeth cleaned and when I accidentally close my mouth during the cleaning, the tip of the cleaning tool poked my lower gum. It became infected, because all the bacteria on the stencil tool were jammed into my gum. My lymph nodes swell up, the left side of my face (the left side of my lower jaw got poked) swell up. I used three kinds of oral rinses together, hoping one would do it - but the infection stayed. Then I remembered Colloidal Silver and I used the 500 ppm from Innovative Natural Products. It is dark brown. The next day it already felt better. But I was running out of the Colloidal Silver and I tried to buy another bottle, but could only find a 10 ppm colloidal silver bottle which claimed superior performance over high ppm bottles, so I tried it out. It got worse again! So I used what I had left and stretched it a little by diluting it a bit and I completely got rid of the infection.

I also use activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with very good results as an oral rinse.

Regards, Stephan

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1525592