CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Need advise for Liver Flush. by MENDOMAID ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   11/9/2009 8:56:56 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,638
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1520909

From what I have read most people who do flushes and most practitioners who advise Liver Flushes choose Dr. Hulda Clark 's method. Her method can be difficult to do so it partly depends on what your problems are and if you have symptoms of a clogged bile system. If you have severe symptoms and need a method that flushes as many stones as possible as rapidly as possible then you might choose Clark's method. On the other hand if you are looking for a method which will improve your general health then you may choose to go more slowly and choose a method which is not so difficult to do. There are some people who can do any liver cleanse and not feel sick while doing it and get out many stones but most of us have to do some prepration - people on this forum do colon cleanses, I use Dr. Hulda Clark s prarsite and kidney cleanses before flushes. Whatever you do follow the instructions as closely as possible and don't make modifications until you have done enough cleanses to know how it affects you and you really understand why you need to do each step.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1520909