CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: update after 29 day fast by Mighty.Sun.Tzu ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   10/26/2009 10:24:18 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,680
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1513469

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hey there Jasmine,

I experienced a really minor version of this.  After 10 days of water only, i broke the fast with whole raw fruits and (raw) vegetables.  Seems harmless enough i know, but it was really too much for my body at this time (mainly experienced by feeling bogged down as if my digestive system was so overworked as to wipe me out altogether)... and i had to step backwards into juice-only for 2 days before i was genuinely ready for whole produce. Stepping back into juice had the near immediate effect of making me feel abundantly energetic, the way i expected to feel upon breaking the fast the first time.

By contrast, in the more recent 30 day fast, because it was to completion, my body was ready for (and was pretty much DEMANDING) whole fruits and vegetables practically right out of the gate... and though i ate these much much earlier than anticipated (and moved into more and more complicated foods 4x earlier than anticipated) at no point was i feeling digestively overwhelmed and unenergetic as i had in the breaking of the 10 day "uncompleted" fast. 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1513469