CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately by fecalodor ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/17/2009 3:36:10 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,088
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1509216

hi, i did try the regular mitamins for Body Odor (not the advanced fecal odor formula). it just made my smell worse. i used it for about 2 weeks and stopped. the only thing ive found useful from all ur posts was a link u gave about liver problems causing different kinds of odor. apart from the fecal odor, i also suffer from a sour odor on my face. the link u gave said that not having certain digestive enzymes causes sour odor. whenever i drink a lot of apple cider vinegar, the sour odor from my face disappears. i heard that acv cleanses the liver and kills bacteria. i believe our odor stems from bad liver and bad bacteria. i heard a good doctor on radio say that until the liver becomes more than 80% damaged, medical tests cannot show that the liver has problems. so i guess we have to use other symptons to judge our liver. isnt God amazing? by the way LPN12345, are u in nyc? i think i may have met u in person before.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1509216