CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Non-alcoholic fatty liver by Hveragerthi ..... The Truth in Medicine

Date:   10/16/2009 4:17:06 AM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,592
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1508330

My boss came to me today and asked me about non-alcoholic fatty liver. It seems her partner has been diagnosed with this. She said the doctor said it was pretty bad. I do not know any other details about her partner's health. What suggestions do you have for treating this condition? Would you also recommend the lecithin and bitters for this? She thinks I am weird for relying on alternative health solutions, but strangely enough, she came to me for suggestions.

Hi Michelle,

There area number of things that can cause a fatty liver.  Medications are a common cause, it can also be from hepatitis, nutritional deficiencies, IBS, etc.  Bitters and lecithin granules are great choices without any additional information.  They also need to look at what medications could be causing this, do they have other health issues that need to be addressed, did they have gastric bypass, etc?   If they would like they can e-mail me with more details so they can get to the base of the issue.  This will allow them to be more specific as to what they can do.

Hv

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1508330