CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: been taking goldenseale and vitamin E lately by LPN12345 ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   10/14/2009 12:07:32 PM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   9,445
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1507177

Hello 31447;
I've been very busy with school lately so I haven't really been coming to the forum like I used too, but I believe if you take golden seal long enough it will help. I took goldenseal for 3 months and some. The mitamins I was taking had it in it. Once I ran out of my 3 month supply of mitamins I started taking Bromelian, acidolphilus, (with potato starch and bacteral cultures, no milk) digestive enzymes, magnesium (500mg) and B vitamins, along with  a multiple vitamin.  About a week and a half ago I started having a funny unsual smell. I stopped everything but the golden seal. I came to the forum one night last week (late after doing some home work) and I read what was written about what taking too much golden seal can do. I stopped it immediately.(thank God I read what you guys were saying, the information helped me a lot).

I did some  research and read on a site that taking golden seal much too long can poison your system (so I know it does help to take breaks from it ) when  I stopped taking it and the funny smell went a way, it had started about 2 weeks ago). I only noticed this smell after taking  golden seal  for 5 months. (although I did have a fecal odor problem which is the reason why I was taking it)  I have had no odor since I stopped taking it.  I have  been taking my other supplements though. I don't know if it was  starting to poison my system  after taking it as long as I did (3xs a day)  for 5 months, but the smell I was having was very loud and almost like a GI bleed (so if anyone who is taking  golden seal start to have these symptoms your body could be trying to tell you that your body has had enough of it) 

Even  at work I have  noticed no smell and I work around a lot of vents in the hospital that blow  a lot of cold air. In the past when I couldn't smell myself at home I was able to smell myself there, and even going  downstairs for my mail I could smell if  the odor was still present  and being outside (especially now since it's getting colder. Years ago  someone from a health food store recommended goldenseal to me, (that  more than 15 years ago) I too it for a while and stopped because I didn't think it was helping me (I didn't know about supplements then)  So I believe it did help me  while I was taking it, It does something for the stomach and does strenghten the immune system. God bless..

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1507177