CureZone   Log On   Join
 

Re: Please read this message! by humaworm ..... Parasites Support Forum (Alt Med)

Date:   10/9/2009 9:46:23 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,321
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1504457

The toxins were settled in and your body was used to them. Then - you began stirring them up and trying to clear them out. Your body was then assaulted by the stirred up toxins - and you are now feeling the effects.

I hope you feel better soon.
 

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1504457