CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Why is your post in the Alien/UFO forum? n/m by cureforcurezone ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis

Date:   10/1/2009 8:15:55 AM ( 11 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,905
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1499982

If you know anything about exercise it is that you have to put the pressure from the weights somewhere. For example, when you are working your chest you want to focus on the different pec muscles and only lift up and down with those muscles. The reason people get injured is because the place the pressure on other areas of their body. For example, the may lift with the arms but put pressure on their back and therefore injure those areas of their body. It is common sense. That is why those people get injured and do not gain mass or muscle bc they do not lift solely with the muscle. However, even if you lift properly you have to exert the pressure somewhere. Some people push with their legs, some breath through their nose, some the mouth. If you focus the pressure solely on the mouth and lips, you can feel it. That is what I do.

Take this advice for what it is. Point is most of you on here are haters and immature. Im healed. Ive got no serious problems anymore. Im out of this forum for good. Just wanted to spread the news to you all in case some of you realize what I am saying and cure yourself.

This is a highly stress related problem. Find a way to relieve your stress. I did.

Good Luck

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1499982