NATURAL BIRTH CONTROL --- Papaya Seeds , Jockstraps, Lemon/Lime Juice as spermicide, the male "heat method", Ovu-Tec fertility indicator, and more... by ccrgdotcom ..... Birth Control/Contraception Forum
Date: 9/23/2009 3:17:33 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Some couples choose not to use condoms, if you do or if you don't, here's some ways not to get pregnant and not have to use IUD or pharmaceutical-based BC drugs.
Here are some natural birth control alternatives:
1. Papaya Seeds are used in Hawaii, India, elsewhere as a natural birth control and safe and natural abortative. I don't agree nor disagree with abortion, but to me the legality issue seems irrelevant because if people want they can take papaya seeds. I have no first-hand knowledge of this, but only from my research. I dehydrate papaya seeds and put them into veg capsules and sell them for a reasonable cost. If interested, call 631-866-6708 or Email me.
2. Man soaks his testes in warm water --- 116 degrees F
45 mins for 3 weeks daily will equals infertility for 6 months.
If you want it more cool, use 110 degrees = 4 months infertile.
This method is full proof proven, although I've found it impractical and near impossible to soak my testes in water for 45 minutes each day for 21 days.
3. Wearing jockstrap during the day and while asleep will work to cause infertility- because the testes up against the body heat will kill the sperm. This is why we have a scrotom, to keep the sperm cool and alive away from the body which it would die inside because its too warm.
4. Research in South Africa is investigating oleanolic acid, a plant-derived substance found in cloves.
5.Gossypol is a polyphenol C30H30O8derived from the cottonseed plant (genus Gossypium, family Malvaceae)used as a male oral contraceptive in China. Its efficacy is comparable to the female birth control pill. Use unrefined cottonseed oil, i have found this hard to obtain unless you buy in BULK BULK BULK. Please let me know if you find otherwise.
6. Simple lemon or lime juice can be used to douche after or before sex as a spermicide.
7. Ovu-Tech = become aware of the female's cycle and don't have intercourse when she is ovulating. $30 device
Dr Mercola article/more info:
If you decide to use a heat method, you can assess its effectiveness using a semen analysis which includes motility tests. You can expect each set of tests to cost as much as $275 at your local clinic. An over-the-counter semen analysis test for home use may also be available later this year from Virginia-based manufacturer ContraVac, Inc., under the market name SpermCheck I. Currently available over-the-counter sperm count kits do not provide enough information to determine if a heat method is working or not.
Natural News article on Hazards of Pharmaceutical BC Methods and Alternatives:
I have found out of all these methods, simply taking the papaya seed and then using lemon juice as spermicide as well as the male "pulling out" is the easiest one to do, especially if you are aware of the female's cycle and don't have intercourse when she is ovulating (if you can contain yourselves). Each one of these methods is highly effective in it's own.
Feel free to pass this info along/copy this message and email to your friends/etc.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1495160