CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: food for your blood type by daizymae ..... Ask Barefoot Herbalist

Date:   9/18/2009 3:03:31 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,063
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1492810

There is a great deal of wisdom in what you say. But unfortunately most of us still need a varied diet of one sort or another other than fruit because of the very situation you describe.

Our cells may indeed be made from air, but minerals (ideally obtained from our diets) are needed as catalysts (and the modern, sweet, sugary fruit is not enough for this.) I think this is what the Bible meant by us being created from "the dust of the earth". A very long time ago, the earth was not yet demineralized and the wild fruits were full of all the necessary minerals.

I read ideas similar to yours a long time ago in some books on the topic of old oriental beliefs.

Along with the building of lakes as a negative influence on the entire planet, I think that giant megalopolises are even worse. New York City - Mexico City - Beijing - Manila - are crimes against Nature and the Creator. They were never meant to come into being.

Your exposition of the wisdom of ancient peoples will go over most people's heads, though!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1492810