Re: Sjogren syndrom ... we might all have by ECblog ..... Peeling Lips Exfoliative Cheilitis
Date: 9/7/2009 3:35:26 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
I have been thinking about this as well. I experience some of the symptoms:
* I have had dry irritated eyes during the last year. This is probably because I got a job about a year ago where I sit in front of a computer all day long.
* I always have had pretty dry skin in general
* I can sometimes have a dry nose
But then again I don't experience any joint pains, dry mouth, extreme fatigue etc.
Some questions for you alesiom11:
1. When did you have your biopsy? Just recently?
2. What kind of biopsy did you do? Did they take tissue from you lower lip?
3. Can you tell us a little more specific what the result showed?
4. Did the doctor present any treatments?
I'm still waiting for my biopsy results.
<< Return to the standard message view
fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1485623