CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Gallbladder massage by Triggerman ..... Liver Flush Support Forum

Date:   2/12/2003 2:23:49 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   18,113
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=148298

It may be true that accumulated wastes and toxins in an unhealthy body may promote the formation of trigger points in muscle tissue.

Unfortunately, just getting rid of the junk usually has very little effect on trigger points. They need to be flushed manually with massage. Humans have been giving massage to one another intuitively for thousands of years. It's now possible to do it in an orderly, enlightened way. If you want to feel better, find a good massage therapist.

Obviously, the Liver Cleanses have been vital for getting rid of my own abdominal pain. Hopefully, you will find them beneficial in the same way. Please understand, however, that I would still have pain from my trigger points if I hadnít known how to treat them.

Fibromyalgia has become a wastebasket diagnosis. If your body responds well to massage, you probably donít have FMS. You just have trigger points.

You can get many of your questions about trigger points answered on my web site www.TriggerPointBook.com. The best place to read about fibromyalgia (FMS) is Devin Starlanylís web site www.sover.net/~devstar.

www.TriggerPointBook.com

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.02 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=148298