CureZone   Log On   Join

Update on smell by FeelingBlue ..... Body Odor Forum

Date:   8/18/2009 7:47:37 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   3,242
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1474939

I'm still taking the Antibiotics for my pulled tooth. I bought the Beano which contain: Cod, Flounder Redfish & Wheat within a few hours of injesting I start to smell horrible can that be from the fish products they contain?. The Odor is still present no matter what I do, I continue to take my supplements But I have to have faith in the Lord that this to shall pass. I have tried EVERYTHING on this forum and been to EVERY DOCTOR . that has been suggested & somethings I have had nothing but disappointments!!! It's been a Year and 4 months that the Odor has been constant! Since 2001 the Smell would come for 6 months and I'll be odor free for the next 6 to 8 months throughout 2007. As of March 2008 until Now the smell has been constant and has destroyed my life, Lost my Job, My Apartment, Friends/Social Life, I feel like Iv'e fallen and can't get up!! I'm Believe that God will pick me up because I cry and Pray everyday to get my life back!!!! I have to give it to the Lord cause I can't do this or Live like this anymore. Sometimes when driving I feel like running my car into something a big 18 wheeler truck, over the bridge, anything but just my luck I'll survive and still STINK!!!!!!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1474939