CureZone   Log On   Join

swollen gums with OP by cinnamonn ..... Oil Pulling & Oil Swishing Forum

Date:   7/27/2009 8:56:17 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   23,983
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1463051

Hi,

I've been oil pulling for about a month now
(Before I begin let me tell you, I'm hooked for life!)

I have candida issues and the first 2`3 times that I oil pulled with coconut oil, the healing reaction was so bad I was literally knocked out for a few hours after OP. I always wondered if that kind of strong reaction in the beginning was normal.

And then my gums were so swollen for a few days it hurt really bad. I could not even close my mouth coz the the gums of the wisom tooth at the back touched each other if I did. I waited it out assuming it was just another healing reaction.

The first few days were the worst (I would have run to the dentist if I didn't know better) but the problem is that ever since my gums are always sore, esp more so after OP.
I know for sure this is a healing reaction of sorts because the soreness noticeably lessens after I have something to eat (coz I OP on empty stomach)

I've noticed many positive aspects of OP but I seem to detox too aggressively perhaps? I never had gum problems before and this has been going on for a month now and I'm concerned. Also, I go through the pain everyday.....

Am I doing something wrong or is it something normal??
Oh, I OP with olive oil and sometimes sunflower oil.
I do it every morning and wish I could do it twice a day but whenever I do that the gum gets really swollen so I don't. I like fasting but with OP I have to eat to keep the pain at bay.

Thanks for listening to my story. Any answers would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.09 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1463051