CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates. by gibby ..... Parasites: RX Drugs Against Parasites

Date:   6/1/2009 6:19:25 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   21,824
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1430188

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi parahell, wow, sorry to hear about all your going through. I am sure it's pinworms because well, I'm not a scientist, or lab person, but I was my own tape samples on a microscope since doctors don't even diagnose this, they just treat your symtoms. I had to prove the colo-rectal doctor wrong when she told me it was just an allergy and I had "prutitus ani". I could hardly believe she thought that. I can't imagine I have candida in the anus. How could you feel the exact same symtoms of night time itching? creepy crawly wiggly feelings? I just don't know if that could be it. Besides, I have seen worm like things on the toitlet tissue after a bowl. and other things. It's just so confusing trying to deal with this on my own. I'm looking at Miracle-Mineral-Supplement now, and the Barefoot Herbalist - MH who is answering a lot of my questions. I like his philosopy of completely flushing the body, then maintaing it with oregono oil.... powerful stuff I guess. I have to learn more.
About the jumping....well, according to Humaworm, the parasites jump because they don't like the herbs, and it disrupts their envirnment. They have no place to hide and the humaworm goes everywhere in the body. I don't know what to say. I had put all my faith in the stuff, hoping and praying it would work for me, at the end of my 30 days, I was feeling like it didn't kill all as it said it would. I am not sure where I am going, but I found a naturalpatic doctor who said he could help me today. So, we'll see.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1430188