CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Think I must flush again but literally terrified by Mrs. ..... Ask Humaworm: Parasites

Date:   5/5/2009 4:30:53 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,626
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1412803

1 readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Oh my goodness! get cracking on the liver cleanse. You need to get your liver healthy again. Your liver sounds very congested (happened to me after the holidays too) plus I discovered a worm and am doing the Humaworm.
It takes time to heal and stay healthy, unfortunately its not a one time thing, in fact it seems to be life long to stay on top of our health and away from the medical world when we can.
I am a promoter of enemas (coffee, lemon/water) because they are easy, cheap and effective (see my previous posts). They will help your constipation and keep things clean inside and help with stones.
Eat fruits and veggies, forget about breads and sweets. Limit meat to a minimum. Dairy (what's that?) I guess I do eat yogurt, use rice milk or almond milk. This doesn't mean forever, just for how long you want to feel good ;)
Be very proactive and diligent. While you are sick, eat an optimal diet, later when you feel better, eat 80% to 90% healthy (the 80/20 rule of eating) the higher percent of healthy eating and lower percent of not so healthy.
Add aloe vera juice to your diet (2 ounces a day) and drink water (filtered or distilled is best). There is much you can do that you can learn about from reading.
Hope all this helps some. I feel for you, I'm late in learning about all this stuff and wish I could have applied it more at a younger age.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.04 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1412803