CureZone   Log On   Join

Am I Making Progress? (LONG) by PrairieGirl ..... Enema & Colonics Support Forum

Date:   7/18/2003 9:17:29 AM ( 18 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,504
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=140742

I am beginning my journey towards improved health by finally getting a handle on my compulsive eating, I'm half-way through a 20-day kidney cleanse, I've had 3 colonics in the past 3 weeks, and will be doing my first liver cleanse next weekend. My question is about the colonics. I've had three of them so far and I'm not sure I've gotten any real benefit. The first two sessions were mostly gas releases and a "learning curve" for my therapist in the sense that she finally decided that the best method to use for me is to let my body do most of the work itself. That's not all that surprising to me since I tend to be a very independent person in general. The third session was a little more productive in that the first couple of releases had some material but then things sort of stopped and we spent a lot of time trying to get past the air pockets and not releasing a whole lot. I've seen the gross pictures of mucoid plaque that people have released via colon hydrotherapy and am wondering about my disappointing sessions of mostly nothing, some gas, and a few bits of material. I have not experienced any noticeable improvements in terms of energy/sleep patterns, etc. Is colon hydrotherapy just something that can take time to work? I've tried B&P shakes while doing The Master Cleanse for 21 days in the recent past and ended up with gray rubbery "ropes" that I think were simply the B&P hardened so I stopped those.

Sorry for the length. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Claire

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.11 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=140742