CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: Liver flush process/success...Thanks Unyquity! by Hummingbird Sage ..... Natural Healing & Herbal Solutions w/Unyquity

Date:   3/24/2009 10:30:44 PM ( 13 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,604
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1382189

Thank you for posting your experience. I just found Curezone a few days ago and feel like I have found a wealth of information. I too am ready to begin cleansing and making some changes. I have adrenal/thyroid issues and have been scared to do alot of cleansing/fasting because whenI did in the past they depleated me. I now am understanding certain things need to be in place and we can truly heal our bodies from the core cause. I think I am beginning to understand too that maybe why my adrenals don't work correctly is because I have many toxins in my body that aren't allowing it work correctly.
I am so ready to get the formulas and protocals to start. I truly have hope I WILL be healthy and healed after many years of endocrine problems that I had no idea what was going on with my body.
So thanks again for sharing your experience. I look forward to connecting with more of you as I journey down the road of Health, Happiness & Abundance.
With Gratitude
Humming Bird Sage

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.66 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1382189