CureZone   Log On   Join

Do I have celiac ?? by karen5 ..... Celiac Disease Forum

Date:   3/5/2009 9:11:41 PM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,849
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1369667

Hi, I am grasping at straws here.... i have had some medical problems for around 9 - 10 months, and someone on another thread suggested it sounded very similar to symptoms of celiac. ill start with my symptoms, and then hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.....

started with stiff feeling hands, then progressed to pain in hands, muscles mainly
then aching muscles in forearms, and then in calves as well, like I have the FLU... my bones seem to ache sometimes
I sometimes have a shaking feeling in my chest, but its not heart related
depressed mood, and alot of anxiety, mood swings
severe muscle tension around neck and shoulders, and headaches everyday
chronic constipation
i think thats it ?????

ive had tonnes of tests, been tested for Rheumatoid Arthritis , lupus, diabetes, had CT brain scan, and heaps of others, but these are ones that came back problematic......... vitamin D deficiency ( very low ), calcium deficiency ( mild ), B12 borderline level of 525, magnesium not tested, but doctor suspects that too ( unable to test as i am taking suppliments anyway ) THYROID levels a bit odd, first test was borderline hyper ( .7 ) and 2nd test showed 1.6 ??? doctor said it may be the start of something going wrong ???

I have suspected so far,B12 deficiency, thyroid, MS, parkinsons, anxiety, adrenal exhaustion, problems from mirena IUD, candida ?? I have symptoms of many of these, and dont know where to turn or what to do next.

Im so scared i have some untreatable disease that is going to take me from my 5 kids.... i have developed severe anxiety over this, and am just a mess..... Any help or suggestions would be really appreciated, thanks in advance to anyone who replies

karen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.13 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1369667