CureZone   Log On   Join

Help, please help, trouble breaking fast by cinnamonn ..... Fasting: Water Only

Date:   3/4/2009 7:33:51 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,787
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1368592

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi,

I began my Water Fast to rid myself of candida. Even though I've done Master-Cleanse and juice fasting for 30 days before in sept and have done mostly raw for a year, not to mention one meal a day recently, it was just awful, i was in bed most of the time overcome by dizziness and nausea. Even though I had 'cravings' I wasn't hungry at all but I had to break my fast because school started

I broke my fast on Day 8 yesterday on half cup of orange juice diluted with water (organic, hand squeezed) and I immediately felt so bad I doubled over and I had hell of a night yesterday from nausea, cramps and cravings.

I'm thinking it's maybe it had something to do with candida but still... what I went through yesterday was so bad I just had to ask. I'm feeling better now but I dare not drink anything else, I don't know what to do. I'm really hoping somebody might help.

Oh, I fasted on filtered water (which didn't taste good), lemon water and p'au darco tea when the symptoms were too hard to endure and a teaspoon of Spirulina when I felt too weak. Is this allowed anyways?? Also, I didn't do any enemas or take laxatives so basically no bowel movement. Could that be the problem as well???
I was not sure if psyllium husk powder was OK to take... or how to take it either

Thanks in advance!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.05 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1368592