CureZone   Log On   Join

--answer--Very Good idea about Peppermint oil-- by moreless ..... Ask Moreless: pH Balance

Date:   2/19/2009 7:56:27 AM ( 12 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,249
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1360369

Hi refreshed,

Your question: Hope everyone can benefit from it like I have.

I just thought that the MOM mint tasted sort of artifical and weak so in case it was, I thought the real peppermint oil would work better.

Question: Do you think using MOM is a better head alkalizer than oil pulling? Or do they each have their own benefits?

Answer; Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The whole idea of oil pulling may be to get rid of the Excess Acids, even if this is not what folks think?

The MOM's may be Better tasting and do a Faster job easier !

Whereas the oil may grab onto the Acids and hold them in it's self, the MOM's may Neutralize these Acids by the action of the Magnesium Hydroxide, as well as the Magnesium may help deal with the Excess NPN better than the oil?

By using the MON's ever hour on the hour to Gargle with when one has sinus etc problems, this may get rid of these problems in a short time frame, whereas I do not believe the Oil pulling can match?

Of course the long term solution may be to change ones eating Habits to supply more of the needed Alkaline Minerals and less NPN etc !

Cause and Effect !

Smile Tis your choice.

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.06 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1360369