CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: great stuff! by Shelleycat ..... Juicing Forum

Date:   12/18/2003 5:32:22 PM ( 19 years ago ago)
Hits:   1,405

It's usually called Lecithin, not soy-lecithin, and can be found in many forms. It can be in pills, sometimes combined with other things like Kyolic, and it can be in cans, usually kept where the super-green is kept, as it is a super-food. I've even seen it in plastic bags, the granule type, anyway. It's dry, so you won't find it in the regrigerator section. Your health food store should have it somewhere or they're really messed up! LOL!

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.17 sec, referred by