CureZone   Log On   Join

Re: what are / were your symptoms??? by karen5 ..... Mirena, Skyla IUD Forum

Date:   12/30/2008 10:10:19 PM ( 14 years ago ago)
Hits:   2,372
URL:   https://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1324608

0 of 0 (0%) readers agree with this message.  Hide votes     What is this?

Hi momofour.... THANKYOU TOO.... dont worry, Im just as fearful as you. And was soooo glad to read your post, and know that there is someone else out there with similar side effects.... it is such a scary place to be..... I, like you have a large family, and there is no way in this world i am ready to die, or be incapacitated and unable to look after my family.. its a terrifying thing to be faced with the thought that there is something seriously wrong with you, and HUGE wake up call..... I have lost 20 kg ( 45 pounds ) in the past few months as its given me a good kick up the behind i needed to really start to look after myself. So i spose there has been some good come out of this nightmare.

sorry for the waffle, im just happy to find someone else out there with similar effects. i still have my mirena in, my doctor is away for a few weeks over christmas, but as soon as she gets back ill be there demanding to be rid of this thing. i wish i had the guts to take it out myself, but im too chicken.....

thanks so much for your reply

karen

<< Return to the standard message view

fetched in 0.03 sec, referred by www.curezone.org/forums/fmp.asp?i=1324608